Friday, February 20, 2009

Here I go....!



Well, I have been told numerous times that I need to start a blog now that I'm married and having a child  (i think those are the requirements :) ).  My name was Melissa Hale up until recently. I got married to Clancy Stockton on August 26th, 2008. It was the most wonderful and peaceful day of my life. Two months later we renewed our vows at a covenant ceremony surrounded by our loving family and friends. The love and peace I felt on our wedding day came flooding back and I was reminded of how grateful I am for my perfect husband. Married life has been so beautiful. We have our tough times, but there is no one I would rather go through tough times with than my husband. We were blessed with the news that our little family is going to grow on or around April fourth! Yes, Stetson Blake Stockton... a baby boy. Clancy is more thrilled than anyone could even imagine. Hes pretty proud of the fact that out of the three oldest brothers, he was the one that made a boy ha ha. I just keep telling him that we will keep having children until I get a girl... although I'm not saying as often now that I am seven and a half months pregnant because it seems more like a threat to me than him. Either way we are so exited for our little addition!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment